Follow

Shops for the artsy-fartsy lovers in Manila



DURING my times off on my two week training, I decided to check out some shops here in the metro that sells cute/kawaii stuff (squee!).

My close friends know that I can spend the whole day just going over office supplies, cute decors and kitchen stuff. So here are three shops perfect for my fellow cute things lovers.



Papemelroti

I have known and love Papemelroti since I was still in college because their notebooks are also being sold in leading bookstores/school supplies shops but researching and checking out items from their website I really wanted to go to one of their branches.

A little back story, I was bummed during my last Manila trip because we lacked time and I failed to check out their shop so when I saw their branch in Robinson’s Manila I did not hesitate and walked straight in.

As what I’ve mentioned, the main thing that I love about Papemelroti are their paper products (notepads notebooks, planners, journals and more) made out of recycled paper and are also proudly PH made!


Other than that, they also have desk decors, home decors and accessories as well. Papemelroti products are also affordable which is a huge plus.

A little trivia: Papemelroti stands for Patsy, Peggy, Meldy, Robert, and Tina who are the children of the business founders Benny and Corit Alejandro.

Papemelroti has a lot of branches at major malls here in Manila and they also sell their products online at www.papemelroti.com.


Typo

Oh Typo! I’ve learned about this shop from some of my fave Youtubers and have been dreaming of visiting their shop and swoon over their products (sorry for being too emotional lol).

Typo is an Australian brand established by the Cotton On Group. This shop is a “heaven on earth” for me as it is filled with lots of Tumblry and Pinteresty stuff! Their products are so hip and quirky. I loved their DIY sets, room decors sets and travel themed journals and accessories.


It was quite a journey getting to their Greenbelt 5 branch but it was still worth it, if time permits I also wanna check out their BGC or TriNoma branch (crossing fingers). Just like the first shop, you can also purchase their products online via cottonon.com/AU shipping will be kinda pricy though as it will be from Australia.


Art Box

I stumbled upon this shop while strolling at Glorietta 4 and of course, seeing their cute products I was not able to resist temptation and went it to check the place out.


The shop was filled with lots of Kawaii and “Le Parisienne” themed items. From pens to mugs to nail grooming stuff and cute sleepwear there are really tons of items to choose from at Art Box!

Just an FYI, I did not buy tons of stuff from the shops (budget mode haha) but I had fun exploring each shop (Squee!). I am wishing that they will open a branch in Davao but even if they don’t I will definitely be back on my next metro trip.


Special shout out to my bff, Vjoy for going with me in my search for these shops (Thanks, Tetz!). 

*As Published in SunStar Davao on September 21, 2016*


Share your thoughts!

Comments? Suggestions? Email me at: kriztja.labrador@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment