Follow

2016 Round-up


THIS year has been full of surprises - both positive and negative. It has been a mixture of joy and sorrow. And most of all, it has been a year for growth and healing.

My 2016 started out like it was going to be a normal year for me and just when I thought of that, the year kicked me in the shin and said: “Just wait and see.”

To start, let me first talk about the top months of my year:



February

Is the winning month of my year. 'Tis the month of highs and lows, the month of saying goodbyes and hellos.

Other than celebrating my boyfriend and I’s 5th anniversary, bonding with my friends, a new career opportunity also came my way this month.

February is also the month where I decided to stand up for my family and let go in order for sanity. A lot was shattered but the pieces, I know, can still be mended in His time.

I will forever be grateful for the love and support of my family, friends and colleagues during this month.


December

My birthday month! I know that talking about your birth month is a clichĂ© for some but December has always been a month of anxiety for me in the previous years. I just seem to see my flaws during this month. December is a constant battle for me but I thank God that my December 2016 has truly been a “December to remember.” Special thanks to the people who was there to keep me sane and my family who’s always got my back.

Family! Missing some of our other fur babies in the pictures tho. ;)
Seriously had a new goat friend! :) 

The rest of 2016

The rest of my year is a mix of family bondings, meeting old dear friends, making new friends, seeing new places and faces, and a year of turning my “what ifs” to “what is” (Popoy, Basha? haha).

I am humbled on how the Almighty has blessed me way beyond my expectations this year. Truly, all the glory belongs to Him!


My 2016 in a nutshell: #BLESSED

Hey 2017! I am ready!

Happy New Year everybody! Thank you for your love and support!

Cheers to the New Year!







Share your thoughts!

Comments? Suggestions? Email me at: kriztja.labrador@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment