Follow

Food Notes: Frost Bites Ice Cream Sandwich

ANOTHER notable food find during my recent travel in Cebu was this ice cream sandwich by Frost Bites.

In my previous Food Notes, I have mentioned that it was frequently raining during my travel which is equal to sweater weather but of course, when it comes to ice cream nothing can stop me!

We stumbled upon Frost Bites kiosk while strolling around SM Seaside City Cebu and the rest was history.




Some of the sandwich choices available during that time. 


DIY Ice Cream Sandwich

What I love about Frost Bites’ menu is that you have a lot to choose from for the sandwich you can choose among rainbow bread, wafer, honey glazed cracker, cakes, cookies and brownies. For the ice cream, aside from the basics like chocolate, vanilla, ube, mango and the like they also have mango cheesecake and choco mint.

After selecting what you want for your sandwich their friendly staff makes it for you and voila! Ice cream sandwich!

"Sandwich buddies"
The noms.
Taste

I together with my boyfriend Matt, and college buddies Susie and KC all chose brownies as our sandwich. The three of them all chose chocolate ice cream while I chose choco mint ice cream. J

The ice cream sandwich tastes good for its price, not on a wow level but for the price (the one we had was P70) I give it a thumbs up.

Their price ranges from P55 to P70.

Menu.
Verdict

Overall, we were satisfied with our ice cream sandwiches. We endured its coldness together with the rainy weather outside that time.

I would also like to emphasize that their staff is supper friendly which is a huge plus.

Frost Bites is located on the third floor Mountain Wing of SM Seaside City Cebu.

























*As published in SunStar Davao on July 30, 2016*



Share your thoughts!

Comments? Suggestions? Email me at: kriztja.labrador@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment