Follow

K Recipes: The ultimate breakfast toast


Yummers!

Who doesn't love breakfast? I mean even though I am not a certified morning person, I love breakfast! I can actually eat it all day (know what I mean? haha)! Of course, toasted bread will always be on the list of approved morning meals (except if your mom is around and requires your to eat rice. ugh) . 

So for my first ever K Recipes blog segment I am going to share to you the great level up to your everyday breakfast toast. Yeah! :))

I know that most of you are familiar with making eggs in a basket, right? Okay, if your not familiar with it here's a picture of it:
Photo from: wikepedia.com
So this recipe is a level up of that eggs in a basket. Sorry for the long intro (hihi).

What you will need:


-Bread (slice a square shape on the center)
-Cheese (grated)
-ham, bacon or hotdog (sliced in small squares)
-butter (optional, for additional flavor)
-salt and pepper
-eggs (of course! haha)

Prep time: 15-20 minutes

Preparation:

-Toast the bread cutouts for 5 minutes. This will also preheat our toaster and we won't be wasting our bread! :)


So while that is cooking let's prepare our ultimate toast! :D

-It is very important to line your pan with foil in order to avoid the mess and so that you can easily get your toast when it's done. 

 
-Add your eggs and season it with salt and pepper. (I messed the yolk of the other toast, good thing my brother loves scrambled eggs haha.)

So meaty and cheesy!! haha

-Add your meat slices (I used hotdogs for this) and cheese around the egg or however you like it. It doesn't matter if it looks messy it will still taste delish. :) I also added some small slices of butter not only because I love butter but it would enhance the taste of the toast. 

We've had this toaster since forever! lol
-Cook in your toaster for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the egg is cooked according to your liking (I like my eggs well done!). 

Smells good! Tastes amazing! :)




Serve and enjoy! :) 

-Kriztja  

0 comments:

Post a Comment