Follow

The Wonders of Infused Waters




While cleaning my bedroom I saw this random sheet of paper which had some infused water “recipes” and I thought “Hey! Maybe I can share this on my blog” so here I am sharing this to you (haha). Apparently, I forgot to write where these recipes came from but I’m sure I read this on Facebook (Sorry source I can’t credit you :( ).

Anyway, I really wanna share this with you though because it’s really amazing what this infused waters can do to our health. I am also currently into making these infused waters but I wasn’t really able to make everything in this list because some fruits and herbs are not available here in the Phils. (still looking around for ‘em hehe).

My infused water! I used my favorite iced tea bottle it's so cute!



Okay, so if you don’t have any idea what these infused waters are it’s basically water with fruits/herbs which can not only help you stay healthy but is also a great way to add a little flavor to your boring water (haha!).



Ingredients
Benefits
Green Tea, Mint and Lime
For Fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion, and breath freshener.
Strawberry and Kiwi
For cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion.
Cucumber, lime and lemon
For water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion.
Lemon, lime, and orange
For digestion, vitamin C, immune defense, heart burn (drink in room temperature)



Tips:

-Wait 30 minutes before chugging your water. This is to make sure that all that you had put in there are well infused with your water. :)

-Most infused waters lasts only for a day, refill it once or twice then it’s done and you have to make another batch.

-Don’t overfill your water container with the fruits and herbs, equal portions of the ingredients will do.

-It’s always better when it’s cold, except for the last recipe though.




Have fun drinking…water! XD



-Kriztja




0 comments:

Post a Comment