Follow

Day-off Diaries: Roseville Christmas Mansion


BACK in college, visiting a Christmas House during on November/December has been a part of our ritual but after graduation and moving here in Davao City I really haven’t heard of any Christmas Houses nearby so it’s something that I miss. So when I heard and saw pictures of the recently opened Christmas Mansion in the city I was stoked and asked my friends if we can go check it out.

We went to the Roseville Christmas Mansion on a Saturday evening since the mansion is open to the public from 5pm-10pm. My friend and I were glad that we went there at around six since the place gets packed and the road gets pretty congested.


Panoramic view of the mansion from the outside.

Christmas Dreaming

Even from the outside the mansion, owned by businesswoman Frances Quilban, looks stunning. My friend and I got the Christmas feels touring around the mansion.


Lots of colorful lights, Christmas trees, Santa Clauses, Snowmans, Toy Soldiers and almost all the yuletide season related decors are present in the mansion. 

One of the main attractions is the Snowy Village which according to a TV report costs to about P500K! Wow!

The Snowy Village. So Cute!


Kids and adults alike are all in smiles as they tour the three-storey mansion and it’s not just the mansion as the whole compound is filled with lots of decors. It’s perfect for a little cardio walking around the property and taking lots of selfies and groufies along the way.



Some of the owner's decor collection.

Roseville Christmas Mansion is located at Roseville Subdivision, Barangay Angliongto Sr., in Damosa, Lanang here in Davao City. 

There are road signs along the way in the subdivision so don’t worry about getting lost. 

They are open from 5pm – 10 pm, fees for are at P20 for kids and P30 for adults.

Mirror selfie with my companion at the back lol. 

*Published in SunStar Davao on November 30, 2016*




Share your thoughts!

Comments? Suggestions? Email me at: kriztja.labrador@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment