Follow

Food Notes: Kaizu Japanese Restaurant


MOM and I were feeling adventurous one weekend and decided to try out this new Japanese restaurant at Veranza Mall.

It was already past lunch time on a Saturday when we went to Kaizu for lunch. Note that we were already on an almost “hangry” state during that time.


A photo posted by Kehm L. (@kriztjamarae) on

Affordable Japanese Food

One thing that made us consider the resto (other than my California Maki craving) is that their food selections are affordable.

For our lunch, mom ordered their Torikatsu set (P129) and I ordered their Katsudon (P89) both came with a free soup and iced tea. We also ordered Gyoza (P99), California Maki (P99) to satisfy my cravings and matcha ice cream (P34) for dessert.


Torikatsu

Katsudon

Gyoza


California Maki

Matcha ice cream

Food is okay for its price and the size of their California Maki is very generous that I almost didn’t finish it because I was so full. Mom is a picky eater but she was also satisfied with all the food we ordered but I still ended up eating most of the food though (don’t judge me lol).
Another notable thing here is that their serving is fast and we didn’t reached that “hangry” state because of that.    



Vibe

The place is bright and clean which I love. According to their staff, the restaurant just opened around June this year which makes it relatively new.

I believe that the resto it gets packed during lunch/dinner hours we just got lucky that we arrived their past the peak hours.

Their staff are also very accommodating and friendly, always ready to serve their customers.



Verdict

Family and barkada friendly, Kaizu is indeed perfect if you want to satisfy your Japanese food cravings without sacrificing your budget.

The place and the service is also an A+. I would definitely come back here soon!

Kaizu is located at the first floor of Veranza Mall Gensan. 

Share your thoughts!

Comments? Suggestions? Email me at: kriztja.labrador@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment